The address for the site was misleading and has been acquired by GOV.UK to protect the public.

To contact the Driver & Vehicle Licencing Agency (DVLA), Department for Transport (DfT), or any other official government site please see the Driving and transport section on GOV.UK.

The best place to find government services and information is